Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Heroes - Series 4 Ends

When the first season of "Heroes" was airing, I was so into it, that I DVR'ed every episode and then burned them to DVD without the commercials. That activity took many hours.

Then when they released the DVD set so quickly, I realized I didn't need to spend all that time. So during season 2 I just watched episodes and then got the DVD's when they came out. But season three is just now coming out at the end of season four, quite a wait and I've forgotten much of what transpired during the third season. I could have watched on line but I haven't enjoyed internet viewing.

So, each season has had its own strengths and weaknesses. Of course the first season was the best since everything was new and fresh. It's just a great science fiction/fantasy series.

No comments:

Post a Comment